Betterment for Advisors operates a fee-only platform. Advisors may choose to add a fee of up to 125 bps in addition to our platform fee of 25 bps. Advisors are also able to charge a customized fee (other than their default advisory fee) on an individual legal account basis. Aggregate fees are billed automatically by Betterment from the client’s account quarterly in arrears, and Betterment subsequently remits the advisor’s fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set household client fees?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual clients?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- What does Betterment for Advisors cost?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?