Yes, you can set custom fees that differ from the default advisory fee set for your firm for individual clients at the legal account level.
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set household client fees?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual clients?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- What does Betterment for Advisors cost?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?