The Betterment for Advisors platform fee remains at 25 basis points for each portfolio strategy. Expense ratios for the underlying ETFs may differ for each of the strategies given that each invests in different ETFs. Please see the prospectuses of the ETFs for the individual expense ratios.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to adjust the asset allocation on behalf of my clients on the platform?
- How does Betterment make portfolio suggestions for clients?
- Are the portfolio strategies available at the client, account, or goal level?
- Can advisors customize the allocation models or the portfolio?
- Can I use state-specific ETFs instead of MUB?
- Can clients hold cash?
- Do you expect to add active mutual funds to the platform?
- Why ETFs?
- What are the securities used for each asset subclass?
- What is Betterment for Advisors’ investment philosophy?