To disable Two-Factor Authentication, your clients must go to the Security tab in their account settings and click “Edit” in the section “Two-Factor Authentication.” In the “Your second step” section, they can click “Remove” next to the second factors they have set up.
Articles in this section
- What do my clients do if their phone was lost or stolen if they're using Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do my clients remove trusted devices?
- How do my clients revoke App Passwords they no longer use?
- How do my clients set up an App Password?
- What are App Passwords and when should my clients consider them?
- How do my clients turn off Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do my clients set up Two-Factor Authentication?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication and how do my clients use it?