If your clients’ bank balance changes, we will take these changes into account when calculating how much to invest. If the change causes your clients’ bank balance to fall below the minimum they’ve set, we will not proceed with the transfer. We will notify your clients every time we view their bank balance and before each transaction.
Articles in this section
- How is SmartDeposit different than auto-deposits?
- How does SmartDeposit help protect against overdrafts?
- How low can my clients set their minimum bank balance?
- How do my clients turn off SmartDeposit?
- What if my clients’ bank account balance changes?
- How often will Betterment view my clients’ bank account?
- Can my client have both SmartDeposit and auto-deposits enabled?
- Will my client be notified before every SmartDeposit transaction?
- Which goals can my client link to SmartDeposit?
- How do you calculate the amount to deposit?