We accrue fees beginning one day before the end of the prior quarter and the accrual of fees ends two days prior to the end of the current quarter. The fee is calculated pursuant to the formula [sum of the following for each day in the preceding quarter: (the balance in a client’s account at the end of a the day) * (advisory fee applicable on that day)] and will be deducted from the account three days after the transaction date, following the settlement of the trade(s) made to fund the fee. Fee are billed in arrears and a check for the advisor’s portion of the fee is sent to the advisory firm shortly after the end of the quarter.
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set household client fees?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual clients?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- What does Betterment for Advisors cost?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?