For a new client:
- Select the method to open the client’s account; note if you plan to use an invite link (option three) to open your client’s account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a portfolio strategy default at the firm level.
- After you select the account opening process, you will be able to select the account type on the second interface.
- On the third interface, you will be prompted to select the portfolio strategy.
- Confirm your client’s details and send.
For an existing, funded client on the platform:
- On the Summary page on the advisor dashboard, click into the household (or account) in which you would like to make a portfolio strategy change.
- Click into the Portfolio Strategy section, where a dropdown exists, for the goal that you would like to change. As a reminder, portfolio strategies may be selected at the goal level.
- Select the portfolio strategy and the asset allocation. You can also view a tax impact preview of the change before implementing here.
- Confirm the portfolio strategy change.