We strive to exceed the strictest standards for protecting your clients’ account and financial data. Syncing a financial account creates a secure, read-only connection with other financial institutions, and we never store their log-in information, nor share their synced data.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the RetireGuide assumptions?
- What assumptions are used in RetireGuide?
- What is the RetireGuide™ ?
- Can I set up RetireGuide for multiple clients?
- Is client data safe when syncing external accounts?
- How do my clients sync their external accounts?
- Where can I review my client’s external accounts?